As part of our response to the COVID-19 situation and reduced passenger traffic, we’re looking at every opportunity to increase efficiency. To achieve this, we’re consolidating parking lots and some areas of the terminal building on a phased basis.
These temporary changes will help ensure the continued safety and security of our people and our airport.
Terminal Building Closures
- Observation Deck
- U.S. (Transborder) Check-In, Holdroom and associated washrooms
- Domestic Holdroom North (Gates 23-28 & washrooms by Gate 24)
- Domestic Holdroom South (Gates 2E-14 & washrooms by Gate 14)
Parking Lot Closures
To manage our parking lots more efficiently, the following changes will be implemented:
- The Park’N Fly lot will close at 5:30 p.m., Friday, April 3. Arrangements will be made for returning passengers to access their vehicles through the Ground Transportation Booth. Park’N Fly discounted rates will be honoured going forward at the terminal building exterior lot adjacent to the parkade.
- We’ve closed Levels 2, 3 and 4 of the terminal parkade. All vehicles have been moved to Level 1. Please note while lighting has been reduced it will be maintained at a safe level to ensure visibility for returning passengers to collect parked vehicles and exit.