An HIAA film licence is required for any commercial filming on airport property.
To request a license, or for more information, please complete the form below:
Please allow a minimum of 10 business days to process general requests, and a minimum of 20 business days for larger-scale requests, including requests to film in secure areas of the airport.
Filming Do’ and Dont’s
- Anyone filming at the airport must respect the direction of airport staff at all times, including providing identification upon request.
- Passengers and airport staff should not be filmed without their permission.
- Airport operations and passenger flow must be respected at all times and cannot be disrupted by filming activity.
- Bags, equipment and belongings must be attended at all times.
- Vehicles cannot be left unattended on the curb.