We strive to provide a superior customer experience and are happy to answer any questions or comments you may have. Please see below for several contact options.
Try using the Search tool at the top of our website for a quick answer.
For inquiries about lost and found items, please visit Lost and Found.
If you have an airline-specific question, please contact your airline directly.
Contact Us Form
"*" indicates required fields
If a person is dissatisfied with the services offered in connection with the application of the Accessible Transportation for Persons with Disabilities Regulations (ATPDR), we invite them to contact us by one of the following means, and we will respond in a timely manner.
- Through our website www.halifaxstanfield.ca under Contact Us
- By phone at the following numbers:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- A message via any social media platform used by the airport; these include Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- At the following mailing address:
Halifax International Airport Authority
747 Bell Boulevard – Suite 1610
Goffs, Nova Scotia, Canada
Upon receipt of customer feedback, HIAA will acknowledge receipt of the inquiry or complaint and investigate the matter. Customers will be advised of the outcome of this investigation in a timely manner.